Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Richfield this weekend to visit Cory's parents, while we were there we took Zoey to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, we got there a little late, so it was dark outside. But, it was still fun for Zoey. She is a witch this year for Halloween, and she is a cute one. You can tell from these pics she played a witch very well. She managed not to smile much while we were there!
She absolutely would not keep her hat on. The guy at the pumpkin patch thought she was dressed up like a pumpkin! Now, I have never seen a black and orange pumpkin, come on, she totally looks like a witch to me. She would look better with the hat on though.
Here is a cute pic of her from the back. I wish I would have gotten a pic of her boots, they are perfect for her costume. So cute!
Behind Zoey is the "train" that they take everyone on to the pumkin patch. The pumkin patch was picked over, but we managed to find a perfect one just for Zoey. She liked the train ride the best. She loves to ride on things.
Here is a picture of only a small portion of the pumpkin patch. I imagine it was filled with pumpkins and very green at one point, too bad we didn't go at the first of the month. :( Oh well, there is always next year. We had a lot of fun there! : )

3 comments:

Dalton Family said...

That is such a cute costume!!!

Allison said...

She is soooo cute. She makes a good little witch! And yes, her costume does resemble a witch...not a pumpkin.

Carrie said...

Zoey looked so cute in her witch costume. I can't believer your mom made it. She is so talented. thanks for stopping by last nite. It was fun for Micah to get to see Zoey.