Zoey always manages to make us laugh. She is so funny with the way she likes to just sit in things. I will see her trying to sit on top of all sorts of funny things. BUT, this time I just had to take a picture of her. We had just gotten home from Richfield and were trying to get things all put away when I came into the front room and there she was, sitting in a tupperware box. I don't even know how she fit in that little thing!! She is tricky!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Oh Zoey!
Posted by Dunn Family at 3:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is hilarious!!! Ok..I tagged you...go to my site for details!
That song is awesome!!! How did you get such a cute background?
I just have to comment on this picture. Don't you just love the side view of Zoey's mullet?? Come on, I know you were all thinking of it! I hope it makes you laugh a little bit!
Post a Comment