Lets just say I am not the brightest person when it comes to the blog! Thanks to my friend Laura, I have figured out how to get music on this thing. She put it in her blog a while ago but it has taken me all this time to figure it out! Thanks Laura!
So, enjoy the music while you browse!
Hope this gets you in the Halloween spirit! (that is for Cory)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I finally did it!
Posted by Dunn Family at 4:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok....so Zoey and I decided to check out the "new" music on the blog. Zoey's eyes were huge when the Monster mash started playing. She started swaying to the music.....and we thought she would only dance to Aunt Kayli's naughty hip hop!!
I am glad that Zoey liked it! I know my daughter! And we all know s he likes to shake he booty!
That's so funny! The music stuff is a little tricky! I love the song!!!
Um...now that you know how, can you teach me?
Post a Comment