Zoey wanted a snack, so I walked with her over to the pantry where I asked her which snack she wanted. Our pantry is full of Zoey's favorite snacks and she wanted cereal. I told her to point to the one she wanted and she wanted all three! I thought it was pretty funny that she wanted to eat all three of them. The funny thing is that she really did! She would eat from one bag and move to the next one, then to the next one. She is a funny girl.
Notice the banana in the background, which she insisted on having earlier that morning, uneaten.
Just taking a breather, plus, the TV was very interesting at that moment. Her show was on!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
mmm...snack time
Posted by Dunn Family at 12:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so cute! We need to get together and go do something fun even if it is just going to the park! It has been way to long!
ha! That is so funny!
Smart girl! Nothing beats some dry cereal!
Post a Comment