I was doing the dishes and Zoey always likes to sit on the side of the sink and "help" me. The next thing I know she had sat inside the sink with water and all. So, I took her diaper off and her shirt and let her have some fun. Above is Zoey saying, "CHEESE" for the camera. So cute!
The whole time she just kept saying bubbles!
So serious. It is a lot of work playing in the sink!
I think this is the best laughing picture we have of Zoey. I love it.
And.......another cheese picture to end the post.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Kitchen Sink
Posted by Dunn Family at 10:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey there! She is adorable. I love that we can all keep tabs on each other a little now. Have a wonderful day.
So cute! I love her "laughing" picture...it's so cute!
Zoey is just the cutest little girl I have ever seen!! And I love how the pictures are in black and white!
Post a Comment