Well, my birthday was actually almost 2 weeks ago and I am just getting to the pics. It was a wonderful birthday. Cory and I had a wonderful dinner alon, just the two of us, without Zoey, at the Texas Roadhouse. It was so good! I actually craved it a couple days later at like midnight. Anyway, after dinner we went to my mom's house to have some cake and icecream. My mom made a delicious cake and she got these really cool sparkler candles in the shape of 28. It was very nice! Here is the cake she made. Zoey loved the cherries the most. Don't you just love the sparklers?
Here is a picture of Zoey and I after the cake was done flaming. Lets just say she was not too fond of the sparklers. It really scared her. She is pretty much afraid of EVERYTHING! It is ridiculous, but cute at the same time.
Here is the gift that Zoey made for me. I love it! I think it is the cutest thing ever. So, I keep it on our end table so I can see it every day. Also, to remind me that in times that are tough with her, you know, when she is throwing tantrums or being really whiney, I can remember that she really is an angel and a little sweetheart!
And here is Cory and I. Do I look tired or what?!! I didn't even put make-up on that day. You can really tell. Well, either that or I really am just TIRED!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! It was a wonderful one.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Happy Birthday Danae
Posted by Dunn Family at 9:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dear Danae~
Happy Birthday!!
生日快樂!
love and hugs,
Linda : )
Happy Birthday! I can't believe your mom made that cake! It look so professional! And I love those hands of Zoey's!!! So cute!!!
Danae, you always so beautiful, even without makeup!
Happy Birthday to you!!! I wish I would have known. I am glad you had a good day. It looks perfect. Any day with a nice steak and cheesecake is perfect!
We want to come see you guys. Brie asks for Zoey every time we see another blonde little girl. And I want to see your new house. Let's plan it.
Post a Comment