Monday, October 15, 2007

I Got Tagged!!!

5 THINGS5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I was in college taking way too many credits, (23 credit hrs per semester) What was I thinking?!
2. Making sure I was always having fun with my free time, meeting new poeple and hanging out.
3. Exercising, a lot! I think I lost like 15-20 pounds my first year of college.
4. I went snowboarding almost every weekend.
5. Disco Rollar Skating at Classic, it was so much fun! I miss it!


5 things on my "to-do" list tomorrow:

1. Get the oil changed on my car at 10:30am.
2. Meet Cory for lunch, we are going to Texas Roadhouse, yum, yum.
3. Go to work at the clinic to give flu shots. (I am not too excited) ; )
4. Go to dinner with some old friends from high school at Cafe Rio.
5. Work on my dictations from home until who knows when!!

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:

1. Pay off our house.
2. Pay off our car.
3. Put money in savings for Zoey.
4. Go on a really great trip. (Probably to Taiwan and then fly to Hawaii or something)
5. Get Lazer eye surgery. (I can think of a lot more things I would do)

5 favorite toys:

1. Computer
2. Camera
3. Guitar
4. Bike
5. Nice soothing hot tub. ( I know it isn't a toy, but I would really like one right about now)

5 people I'm tagging:

1. Sabrina
2. Laura
3. Allison
4. Shelley
5. Alicia B.

0 comments: