Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bath Time

My mom has been watching Teagon (my brother's little boy) while his mom is getting settled in with the new baby, and we got to have him at our house for a couple days. Zoey has really enjoyed having him here, even though he tries to take all her toys! They actually played really good today and had lots of fun. I had to give Zoey a bath, and Teagon just insisted on getting in with her.
I love this cheesy grin she has on her face, this is what she does when she says "cheese" for the camera. You can see the excitement in her face. Although, I must say I was a little nervous at this point because Zoey has been pooping in the tub lately, and this is the position she has every time, squatting! Gratefully, she did not poop and the bath was a success.

3 comments:

the coltons said...

i LOVE your new background. super fun. zoey's cheese is too much :)

Allison said...

She is tooooooo cute. It is so fun to read your blog because you write just like you talk. I can hear you saying everything. Makes me chuckle.

Dalton Family said...

Cute background!! I'm so happy that she did not poop in the tub his time...that would not have been fun for Teagan!:)