Zoey has always been interested in the kitchen drawer. She is very smart you know, she knows that is where we keep EVERYTHING she wants. i.e. the scissors, markers, pens, paper, etc. Well, just to let you know how smart and that she truly does know what is in there. She wanted an Otter Pop one day, so I got one out and then she dragged me to the drawer so I would get the scissors out to cut open her Otter Pop. That is just one example prooving she knows what is in there. WELL....the other day I walked in to the kitchen and she had taken the stool from the pantry, dragged it to the drawer, opened the drawer, and got out the scissors and some markers. Here in this photo is her trying to grab more interesting things! BOY, I wish I was entertained that easily. This just means we are really going to have to watch her close!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ha! That's so cute!
Post a Comment