Yesterday I got Zoey all ready so I could take her to the Provo library. When all was said and done, she was so tired and I knew it was going to be an interesting day at the library.
She even wanted to take some medicine so she could take a nap.
I have been giving her medicine before bed because she has a cold.
Luckily, everything turned out just fine. I took her to the library, she fell asleep on the way there, and it was so much fun. We got there just in time for the story time. They had a puppet show, singing time, and a story time. It was so much fun to watch Zoey interact with the other kids and sing with the teacher. It was a good day. I wish I would have brought the camera so I could have taken some pics, maybe next time.
If any of you are interested, they have that every Tuesday and Wednesday morning. So, let me know if you want to meet me there or something.
4 comments:
Naners~
She is so cute! It is really fun to have a little glimpses into your life. love ya, Brooke
Hello! I go to the library for story hour at 11:00 every wednesday! If you ever make it over on a wednesday I will be there! We could go to lunch or something after! How are you feeling?
Don't you just love the days when anything sets them off? Kidding. I'm glad everything worked out though.
She looks so pretty! How fun! Did you know Lehi Library does the same thing? It's really fun too...my kids love it. I hope you're starting to feel better!
Post a Comment