Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tagged by EREKA

This is the only picture I had of Cory, from Christmas!
That tells you how often we take pics of ourselves!
ABOUT MY HUSBAND

What is his name? Thomas Cory Dunn
How long have you been married? Umm....A little over 3 and a half years
How long did you date? We only dated for 6 months before we got engaged and married! Crazy huh?
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? I would say Cory
Who said I love you first? Cory
Who is smarter? Well, it depends on what the subject is.
Whose temper is worse? Definitely Cory! Don't make him mad!
Who does the laundry? To be honest, Cory. I do all of Zoey's laundry, but he does the majority of our laundry.
Who does the dishes? That would definitely be me!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? I pay most of them, but there are a few that Cory pays as well.
Who cooks dinner? Always me. I remember when we were first married I was going out of town so I bought him things that were easy to cook and when I came back all he had eaten was string cheese the whole time. Never even cooked a TV dinner!
Who drives when you are together? Usually Cory.
Who is more stubborn? Both of us are equally stubborn, I think.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but just because we live closer to them.
Who proposed? Cory, and he made me mad right before he did it, I still don't know why.
Who has more friends? I don't know. I think we have about the same. We hang out with his friends the most though.
Who has more siblings? Cory, he has 3 siblings, I have 2.
Who wears the pants in the family? Cory always says I do, but I DO NOT agree.
I tag......Jayne, Erin, Laura, Sabrina, Shelley, and Alicia

0 comments: