Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank Goodness for Ultrasounds!

Well, this morning I had an ultrasound to know the EXACT due date of our baby. Well, my last menstrual period was off a little bit, the new baby is now due on SEPTEMBER 7, 2008. We are excited. I am glad because this gives me a few more weeks to plan and prepare and this way the baby will be the oldest in its class, rather than the youngest! I love the fall, and am glad to have a fall baby!!

So, we now know that starting this week I am 8 weeks, not 10 weeks. YAY! We have a lot to do before the baby comes. So, this helps out quite a bit!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

How exciting! The fall is a great time to be born ;)

The Bengtzen Family said...

Were excited for you guys!! Our babies can be buddies.

The Bengtzen Family said...

Were excited for you guys!! Our babies can be buddies.

Scott B. said...

Yea! Exactly one year after Ava was born. All I can say is, good luck this summer. Other than that a September birthday was great!