This last week Zoey and I went to lunch with some friends, afterwards we decided to go to the Discovery Gateway at the Gateway Mall. Zoey had an absolute blast. She wanted nothing to do with me and entertained herself the entire time we were there. If you have never been there, I do suggest going at least once for your kids, it really is a fun place. Although, I must say the prices are flat out ridiculous. It was $8 for each of us to get in. Yes, that is right, I had to pay for myself to get in. As if I was going to play and enjoy all the things that they have there as my 1 1/2 year old. Oh well, it was fun for Zoey, and I had fun watching her explore.
She must have played here for almost an hour.
It was nice to see her learn.
6 comments:
That has been on my list of things to do FOREVER!!! Thanks for getting me more motivated to actually do it! That is crazy that adults pay the same as kids!
I've really wanted to go there. Please can Zoey go again with Brie? Zoey is the one Brie loves the best. It would be so fun.
That looks so much fun. I didn't even know this place existed. I will have to go there onnce my baby is a couple years old. Looks fun though!!
Just pay for Zoey and send her in. Tell them you are going shopping instead of paying the $8 to get in. This is Weston, by the way.
Ha ha, don't just leave Zoey! I know they were joking, but... There was a fire alarm and we all had to evacuate when we were there and this little 1 or 2 year old girl was all alone, no one was there to take her out. So the employees had to wait there with her until Dad showed up. If there had been a real emergency it could have been worse! Some parents are so stupid!
But, it is a really fun place, we went for the first time over Christmas. You're right, it's way over priced!
I feel like we have not seen you guys forever!!! We miss you! We need to get together again soon!
Post a Comment