Cory recently applied for a Sales Rep position with Orbit Medical, well.....he got it!!! We are very excited, although he has until the 25th to accept the position. Of course, there are a few things we are a little nervous about, like oh...our insurance would not be effective until May 1. YIKES! That is a little scary being we are pregnant and all. BUT, I think Heavenly Father will make it work somehow for us.
We also have to buy a new car now, because they don't provide one. So, those are the only drawbacks to the position. This will be a very good opportunity for Cory to get into pharmaceutical sales. He can finally leave his much hated job at Honeyville Grains! YAY! I hope he doesn't get mad at me for announcing this to the world,
but I am proud of him and know he will do a great job!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Congratulations Cory!!
CONGRATULATIONS CORY!!!
Posted by Dunn Family at 1:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi Guys! We are so proud of you, Cory! We know you'll be great!
Congratulations Cory!!! You will do a fantastic job - we are proud of you :)
CONGRATS! That's so exciting!
Hooray! That is such great news. Congatulations to Cory. See, you hoped everything would work out with having another baby and it already is. We are happy for you. Good luck.
Scott and Alicia
Well, I'm not pregnant...yet. We're just trying. Hard. This week! So, hopefully by next Bunko I can announce something! But right now I'm just messing around with those wedgits because everyone I know is prego and has one on their blog!
Wahoo!!! That is so exciting... good job Cory!
Congrats Cory!!! You will do great.
Sorry we haven't call guys you with baby news but it has been too crazy around here. Thanks for your comment and we are very exited for you guys too.
CONGRATS Cory!! I am so happy for you guys. What a blessing!
Yay!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment