Tuesday, January 22, 2008

All Wet!

So, here is a funny but quick story.
I am here at the house working and Cory took Zoey to the mall to hang out and do the daddy-daughter thing. Anyway, Cory calls me laughing and says, "Your daughter never ceases to amaze me."
I say, "What do you mean?"

Well, here is what happened. Cory had to use the bathroom, so he took Zoey into the family bathroom. Well, if you have never been in one, they have a little toilet for kids to use. So, Zoey sat down on the toilet and then fell inside the toilet. She then said, "All Wet, All Wet!!"

So Cory had to take her back out to the truck to change her clothes. Luckily I sent her PJ's with him just in case. Good thing!

Moral of the story, make sure when you use the family bathroom that your child does not fall into the toilet! Keep an eye on them. I must admit that at least she is getting the idea down, now if she would just learn to pull her pants down and use the toilet like we do!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

She is too cute! What a funny story.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toni said...

Danae!
Your little girl is so cute. Oh yeah, this is Kayli's friend Toni. I also have a blog so feel free to check it out and add me as a friend. It's ntgsoutham.blogspot.com