Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sometimes you have to get your Hair Wet!!

The other day I was cleaning the bathtub and I always rinse the tub out after I am finished by turning on the shower and rinsing it that way. The next thing I know, I hear Zoey saying, "My Hair Wet!" I turned around and yes, that is exactly what she was doing. She was leaning over the tub getting her hair wet in the shower. I just thought it was funny and took some quick pictures. Sorry for the quality, I was hurrying.


Here she is right after pulling her head back from the shower, she did this numerous times.
She would put her head down and let all the water drain off her face, then.......
Back in the water her head went.

She thought she was so hilarious.

Afterwards, I got her a towel and she cuddled up on her Spongebob pillow.
She is a lot of fun, but a lot of work!! I have to be
thankful though,at least she has a lot of personality.
She definitely keeps me entertained on a daily basis.

0 comments: