Well, the last month has been very exciting and new. I must say, it is a lot harder having two kids. I really look up to you mothers who keep going past two kids. You are amazing! It is a good thing I got one of each so I could stop there! Don't get me wrong though, I love Zoey and Colston more than anything. They are both so cute and and fun to be around. Maybe I am just tired or something! Anyway, Zoey has adjusted well to Colston being here. She finds things to keep her occupied every two hours while I am feeding Colston. The following pics are just some things that have gone on over the last couple weeks. Zoey has always loved these black boots of mine. One night she drug them out to the front room and insisted on putting them on. I am not kidding, I was laughing so hard because she could hardly walk in them but was trying to act so pretty in them. It was funny.
Here she is frustrated that she couldn't walk too good in them .
Just a close up of the boots.
Above is Zoey and colston one morning while I was getting ready. Zoey likes to lay on our bed with Colston and talk to him and try to make him laugh. Of course, he is not close to that stage but she still thinks he is pretty funny. She thinks if he touches her that he is doing it on purpose. She will say, "Mom he is trying to get me, thats funny!"
Here is an updated picture of Colston sound asleep. He is getting bigger and bigger so fast. I can't believe how grown up he looks.
And here is a close up.
8 comments:
Congrats on your new baby...he is absolutely adorable!! I am glad to be in touch again since we both had our babies finally!! You look great as ususal. You have beautiful family. I am going to add you to my link, hope you don't mind.
he is so big already! his face has totally matured since we saw him. i can't wait to come over sometime soon! :) and zoey's haircut is SUPER cute. did you do it?
That was such a fun post. I loved seeing all of the pictures of Zoey and Colston. What cute kids! It's amazing how big he is getting. And how big Zoey is since we saw her last. We'll be calling soon. We can't wait to meet the little guy and see you all again.
I love Colston's little dragon shirt. He is sooo cute!
What a cute little dude!!!. Don't worry danae I am just as tired as you are, except that we are spending most of our time at the emergency room and not at home so enjoy having a totally healthy baby and think he will be soon sleeping through the night and will give you a good break.
So fun!!! I love all of the pictures. Your house sure is an interesting place to be right now!!! I wish I could just watch Zoey with Colston (BTW, I love her hair)! She looks so grown up, and so does Colston already! We miss you all so very much! Hopefully we'll be able to see you when we're in Utah for Christmas...
If you are still on raspberry street then I have your address. if that's not right, will you send it to me? zoey is so cute! as is colston. he looks like a little man. i stopped by jess's house on saturday and was able to see her kids. you both are such cute mommies!
It sounds like you are having a great time! Your kids are so cute! I would love to come see him in person, next time I go out to Sandi's I will give you a call!
Post a Comment