Okay, this is a short one but I thought it was funny. Maybe you just had to be there.
The other day I was at my mom's house and we were just chatting and snacking. Well, Zoey was in the kitchen and noticed that my sister had eaten my dad's treat (I can't remember what it was) and so my mom told Zoey to go tell Aunt Kayli off for eating grandpa's treat.
Well, Zoey walked into the office where my sister was and says, "Kayli, your OFF for eating papa's treat!"
It was hilarious. It is funny how kids interpret things. She is a cutie and it is those moments where I forget what a little stinker she can be.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Your OFF
Posted by Dunn Family at 8:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny! I love hearing the things kids say! Thanks for sharing.
that is hilarious :) you should start a "zoey quotes" section on the side of your blog :) you can update it whenever she says something funny :) she's at the perfect age! :)
How funny!!! She is such a cutie. I love her hair by the way.
Post a Comment