Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nice Bum, Where You From???

I hope this doesn't affend anyone....but Zoey has been potty training and I never put anything on her while we are at home. Thankfully she has done very well and has not had any accidents. She has pretty much been potty trained for a long time but since colston has been born she wants to where a diaper. Anyhow, the other day she was playing and wanted to put on her sparkly shoes. When I came in the front room room she was standing there with her shopping cart watching Spongebob and swaying back and forth. It was pretty funny. I had to get a picture.


Lovely outfit dont you think!?? She is quite the character.

2 comments:

the coltons said...

ok, i've seen those shoes and they are so cute. i wish they made them for adults - i've seen some adult sized sparkly shoes, but the shapes wrong or something. too cute :) i love her!

Sarah said...

Cute butt Zoey! Potting training is so fun! It's like the time that you don't have to worry about getting your kid dressed. You are probably a better mom than me but I didn't dress my kid for like a week. It was great no laundry.