Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Colston's Blessing

This past weekend we had Colston's blessing. It went very well. We started off the weekend with our ward's Trunk or Treat. It was fun, the kids had a blast and got too much candy! Below are all the pics from the weekend. Thanks to all the family and friends that came to the blessing and helped out! We love you! Zoey ready for some trunk or treating!
Zoey and Teagon during the Trunk or Treat with lots of candy.
Here is Zoey, ready to go get some candy.


Colston sleeping all cuddly in his costume. He was so cute!

Here is Colston sound asleep on my parent's couch during the luncheon. He was so good during his blessing. He is always very pleasant and very good! Lets hope he stays that way!



Zoey and Colston before church. (I don't know why my pics aren't in the order I put them in, oh well)

Colston posing for a quick picture before church. He is so handsome!

And here is our little family after the blessing. Kids aren't cooperating, but oh well! We are glad we have one now for the time being until we get some taken!







4 comments:

Alicia said...

Danae you look fantastic. I love your hair. You really look so cute! And your kids do to. I love the outfit you put Colston in for his blessing. I'm glad it was such a good day.

Katie Lane said...

We blessed Jack on Sunday too! And the funny thing is, I ordered that outfit for his blessing in the 3-6 month thinking he wouldn't fit Sam's blessing outfit. It was just a tad too big and Sam's looked better being a bit snug. But I LOVE that outfit, Colston looks beautiful.

Carrie said...

I love the pic of Colston sleeping in his pumpkin costume. Too cute!

kennedee said...

Hey its Kennedee. Your kids are so cute! Have a great Halloween!