Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday

So, I turned 29 on the 11th. Yikes! I am one year closer to 30! Crazy. Anyway, we had a good day. It is funny, birthdays just aren't the same anymore. They really just seem like any other day. We went shopping during the day because I have absolutely NOTHING to wear these days. I am really hoping I will get back to my old shape, although I know that is wishful thinking. I probably won't be able to squeeze into my favorite jeans anytime soon. Oh well. I will keep working on it, or at least I will start working on it. We then went to dinner at Chilis because I was wanting some fajitas. Very yummy. Both kids were actually really good the entire day. I was very surprised and glad. We then went to my parents house the next day for dinner and some yummy icecream cake from Basking Robbins. Below you will find pics of the cake, which sweet little Zoey picked out for me.

Here is Zoey and I with the Spongebob cake she picked out.
Here is the cake.
Here is Zoey giving Colston a ride on her shoulders. I didn't know I was in the picture or I would have smiled or something!

And here is Colston with my mom's dog Chopper. He is getting so big. I will post more pics later on everything else we have been up to. I can't believe it has been 6 weeks already. Crazy!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy late Birthday, Danae! It looks like you had a good day. I'm so glad. You deserve it!

Susan Engar said...

Happy belated birthday Danae!! Cute cake! I am glad you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Danae! I hope it was a good one. It looks like fun. You have the cutest pictures from your birthday.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Your hair is cute! You will be in your clothes before you know it. Your kids are so cute!

the coltons said...

oh my gosh, i can't believe i forgot!!! i had TOTALLY planned on at least texting you!!! :) i'm sorry, but i hope you had a fantastic birthday anyway :) you look GREAT - don't even think otherwise :) that last picture of colston is so cute - he is huge already!!! :) love you!

Lamb Family said...

Happy birthday! Can you believe we are really all getting this old, 30ish has always seemed so old to me. Luckily in my mind somehow I am still so young! Your kids are adorable! We would love to get together and come see colston sometime.

Dalton Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And seriously Danae, YOU ARE STILL SO TINY! I can't believe it's only been 6 weeks and you look that good! I know you don't feel it, but you look great!