The first two weeks of Colston's life have been very fun and tiring for mommy! But, we do love having him here. Zoey absolutely adores him and wants to help with everything. She is a little rough and doesn't quite understand that she needs to be very gentle with him. It really doesn't seem to bother him much, he really only cries to let us know he is ready to eat.
We went to his two week appointment and he weighed in at 8 pounds 4 ounces. The doctor was surprised because he said they are usually excited when babies just make it back up to their birth weight. He has almost gained a whole pound since we brought him home. He really doesn't seem like a two week old, well now he is almost 3 weeks, but he is just growing so much. He is very alert and already very smart.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
First Two Weeks
Posted by Dunn Family at 11:57:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Wow I can't believe how much bigger he is than when we saw him at the hospital! We're glad to hear everything is going well...we are going to make it down to bring you dinner one of these days :)
So cute! He seems so big! You look great as well, I hope you are able to start getting some sleep!
Oh the flood of memories are rushing in of the hardest time in my life. The picture of the two kids sleeping on you is hilarious. I hope you have lots of help. I decided that the lack of sleep is a recipe for mental health issues so get some sleep. Colston is so cute especially with his puckered lips.
He is so beautiful! congats
Wow.. way to survive the first 2 weeks with flying colors! You are such a cute mom! Whenever Jake makes it back, we'll have to come see you.
danae - he is SOO cute! did weston ever get you guys a disc of those pictures?
Danae you look great! And Colston is adorable! You're right, he does look big for his age!
Give me a call or email and let me know when you want me to come shoot photos of the kids.
Danae,
Wow you look great after just having another baby. Your kids are so cute. I bet Zoey is loving having a little brother. Anyway, I hope everything is going good for you guys.
Danae he is so beautiful! Congratulations! I love the picture of them both sleeping on you! You look like you need some sleep. I totally know how that goes! I'm still not getting very good sleep!
Wow~ I haven't visited your blog for a while and realized that I missed a lot. Congratulations, Danae! Colston is so cute.
And Zoey is the cutest big sister. : ) Oh, I'm so happy for you.
love,
Linda
(zhang jie mei)
Sooo cute! I love my liitle niece and nephew!
Post a Comment