Monday, December 31, 2007

Our Little Artist STRIKES again

Well, our little artist has struck again. Zoey is getting really good at drawing on things she is not supposed to. As you know, she got an easel for Christmas with lots of markers to color with.


Above is Zoey coloring like a good girl on the easel, what the markers are intended for.
And now, once again she has managed to draw on just about everything she could think of. Notice the embarrassment on her face because she knows she is in trouble.
She managed to draw on the tub.
On the wall.
on the floor, and many other objects that I didn't get a picture of including the
toilet, door, and other walls throughout the house. Boy, she is a lot of work!

3 comments:

the coltons said...

your patience amazes me :) i will need lessons in it from you!

Dalton Family said...

NO WAY!!! Ok..that is too funny--I love the look on her face!

CassideeT said...

I didn't know you taught her Chinese characters. She writes like a native, not a perfect and straight like we would do, but scribbly. Awesome.