We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with Cory's family. Zoey had a blast. Below are some of the pics from Christmas Eve.

Here Zoey is playing with her cousin Micah's Mr. Potato Head. We should have got her one.

Here is Zoey and Micah waiting for Santa to come for a visit.

Well, Santa came and Zoey was excited and surprised to see him. She was fine with him from a distance, but once I took her up to him to tell him how good she was this year, she wanted nothign to do with him. Sadly, it was Cory's dad that dressed up as Santa, so hopefully he didnt feel bad about the whole thing.

Here we are as a family sitting on Santa's lap.

And again, Zoey was fine after Grandpa came back to the party and Santa was gone. It was funny though, when Santa left, she kept saying. "wait, wait." She is funny.
2 comments:
I love the pic of Micah and Zoey sitting on the chairs in our basement. It makes me laugh to think about how cute they were when Santa came in. Too cute!
Hey, it's Nicole from Bunko. I found your blog through Jayne's. What a fun Christmas!!! And Congrats on the pregnancy, what a surprise that must have been for you! Well, see you Wednesday at Bunko. Is it okay if I add you to our blog?
Nicole
Post a Comment