Monday, December 17, 2007

To Sum it all UP

Here are some pics from over the last few weeks that I have wanted to post. There are even more than this, but I thought this would do it for now.

Below is my Christmas present from Cory. I know, it is early. I just had to have it and then when I got it I just had to put it up. I know, some of you may look at this and wonder why I wanted it, but those of you who really know me will understand that this has Danae written all over it. I am so glad that Cory has the same taste as I do! :) It would make decorating so much harder if he didnt.


Below is the close-up of the pic.



Here is Zoey sitting in the sink with her dad's beenie on it. Cory actually bought her one of her own just like it but another color and she still insists on wearing Cory's. She is funny.


Yes, it is true, I painted over the yellow wall in our kitchen. I was sad, but I do like this new color. I will post more pics once I take some. Zoey is once again wanting to help me. She is helping me paint the wall in the front room. She actually did pretty good.
And, here is Cory holding our niece Kamrie, my brother's little girl. She is so tiny in this picture. We have very cute nieces and nephews, and would not trade them for the world. Hmmm....do you think Cory is ready for another one??? I hope not...because I am not ready yet!

3 comments:

the coltons said...

your posts are so cute :) i LOVE the pics of zoey with the beanie - she's adorable. i do love the walls and am still ready to help do the curtains whenever you are! :) call me and we'll go do the shopping for them.

Scott B. said...

I will miss the yellow walls. I loved the last post with Zoey cleaning the toilets.

Alicia said...

Great art work on the wall! Seriously. I love it. You've done well. I'm sad to see the yellow go, but excited to see what you've done now. I hate painting! Good for you.