Zoey LOVES to help me clean or do anything I am doing. I was doing the dishes and off she went to do some other chores around the house. This is where I found her. She was in our bathroom, she had poored Comet in the bathtub and the toilet and was cleaning the toilet as you can see in the pictures below.Yeah, I am sure you are thinking to yourself, gross! She is totally leaning over the toilet, it was so gross. Luckily, I keep my toilet and toilet bowel pretty clean, I actually have to wipe it down daily because Cory gets, you know what, all over the toilet. Yuck!
Here, I had asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm helping!" She is so fun and cute. AND, a good little helper.
Monday, December 17, 2007
I'm Helping
Posted by Dunn Family at 11:49:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment