Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Morning at Home

We woke up Christmas morning at 8am, which was very nice of Zoey to let us sleep in. Zoey didn't quite know what to do when she walked into the frontroom to a room full of toys from Santa.

She immediately ran over to the Kitchen and played with it for awhile.
We convinced her to open some toys, and she loves that now she has her own cleaning supplies to help mom around the house.
Here is a picture of the night before Zoey was to come and destroy everything. It took us 2 and a half hours just to put the kitchen together.
Here is a close up of her new table and chairs, loaded with some gifts to open.
Here is her new kitchen that Cory' parents got her.
Here is the easel that Cory's parents got her.

Here is the picture that Cory got me. He surprised me with this. I absolutely love it. It doesn't do it justice on the blog, but, I do love it. I think it is very cute. Our friend Weston did a good job of taking the pics.

3 comments:

the coltons said...

i'm so glad you like it! i LOVED it :) i almost wanted to get a copy for our house because it's just so cute :) haha

Lauren said...

Zoey's kitchen is adorable!! How fun, I want to play! And that picture is amazing! Can't wait to see it in person.

Dalton Family said...

What a fun Christmas!!! I love that picture too...such a cute family!