It is crazy how fast these little guys grow up! Already 6 months and still going strong. It is funny, I honestly don't remember what it was like without Colston. He has brought a lot of joy into our little family. He is always smiling and is so good natured. I can honestly say that I am very blessed to have him! He seriously only cries when he is either really hungry or tired. The only bad thing about him is he is a horrible nap taker. He only takes about 3 to 4 20 minute naps per day. I am hoping that this changes quickly because mommy needs a break. Colston is a little chubby boy who loves to laugh, and most of all adores his sister. Zoey can just be talking or doing something on her own and just watching her makes Colston laugh. It is so fun to watch them and I am so thankful for my husband to let me stay home with both of them.
Colston weighed in this month at 19 pounds which makes him in the 76th percentile for weight. He was 26 inches long which puts him in the 75th percentile and his head is in the 50th percentile.
He is hitting all of his milestones perfectly! He is a little sweetie!
We love you Colston!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Colston is 6 Months
Posted by Dunn Family at 9:56:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday, Colston! We love you!
Your little Coleston is so cute. So I heard Zoey is way way sick. I am so sorry, it's probably my kids fault. I feel completely awful. Let me know if you guys need anything.
He is so cute. I can't believe that he weighs 19 pounds and is still only in the 75%. There must be some monster babies out their.
Post a Comment