Friday, March 6, 2009

I Am a Bad Mom.....

Because I failed to get Zoey a flu shot this year AND she got it! Yep, Influenza B Virus. Zoey has been a trooper, has fought through her up to 104.2 temp and all. She has now had a fever for 7 days and the doc says it could last a few more. So, the following are how she has been spending her days cooped up in the house! It is not fun and I am hoping none of the rest of us get it.

Zoey has been wearing one of my T-shirts pretty much the whole time. She has been playing dress-up about 10 times per day. I literally have cleaned up dress-up clothes a countless number of times. Oh well, at least she is keeping herself busy!

Below is one of the ways Zoey fell asleep. She has been sleeping in my bed with me and Cory has been sleeping in her bed. Here she was watching a movie with her new Sleeping Beauty doll and fell fast asleep.


She looks so uncomfortable.



Once again, fell fast asleep on the couch watching another movie. I just thought she looked so beautiful and angelic in this picture. If only she always looked and acted like an angel!!



And here is one from today, sitting on the couch eating starbursts, her favorite candy. She ONLY eats the pink ones and leaves the rest for her dad. She is a cutie and we love her. She has definitely been a trooper! Sorry sweetie for being sick!



4 comments:

Toni said...

I usually Grant the flu shot but I don't get it myself because I am too scared! Ha ha. It's sad. I make my poor child suffer. Good thing she is feeling better. That's always scary.

Sarah said...

I love that last picture of her. She looks like such a big girls with her legs crossed. I hope she is feeling better now. It sucks when they are sick but I kind of like it to when they are all mellow and just want to cuddle. I never get that unless they are sick and even then generally they are still running wild.

Natalie said...

She seemed to handle being sick quite well. She is a doll. You have the cutest kids!

the coltons said...

aww, poor little zoey. she IS a trooper!!! i love that sleeping picture, she is beautiful.