So, this is how Zoey left her "precious" people the other day. We have been asking Zoey to put toys away if she is not playing with them any more. I said, "Zoey, you need to put your people away if you are playing with them anymore." She replied, "Mom, they are my precious people and they are at the movies. I can't bother them! It's okay mom, just wait a little while."
Yes, the things they think of of. Even the horse enjoyed it, while the stagecoach was left at the bottom. Funny thing, the TV wasn't even on.
Next up, this is how I found Colston as I heard him grunting in the other room while zoey and I were cleaning her bedroom. I came in and he had rolled over onto his belly in the bouncer. I think we are done with the bouncer!
Yesterday, Zoey wanted to go on a trip in a boat....so they got in and I pulled them all throughout the house. I remember doing things like this, I love the imagination of a child.
So, I am thinking that Colston is going to be a little person who concentrates on things. Here he is in his room concentrating on getting that lady bug to come off, but it just won't come off! He is already lunging for things and once he has his eye on something he doesn't forget it. If you try to turn him away from the object, he turns his body back towards it and reaches as far as he can. Can't wait to see what trouble he will bring me in his toddler years!
This picture is a dedication to daddy! I should have put his Jeter shirt on him, we will post that at a later time!
To finish off, this kid is not a binky baby. He will take the binky every now and again if he is really tired or really hungry and I can't feed him. He prefers nothing or his little thumb, which he really doesn't suck too often. I caught him sucking his thumb the other day and had to get a picture! Hopefully it doesn't last too long!
2 comments:
yay, you posted so soon!!! :) danae, i love your kiddos. zoey's people at the movies kills me :) "just wait awhile" haha. LOVE the trip in the boat, too!
your kids are getting so big. i have not seen colston since the hospital!! we need to do something soon.
Post a Comment