Okay, this just totally tells me that Zoey actually does listen to me. Lately she has had a little potty mouth, nothing bad or anything, just saying words such as the following:
Stupid
Dumb
Poopy Pants
Retard
Idiot
I know, it is horrible, don't know where she learned them...well, I know some came from me and Cory. Whenever she says any of these words I tell her, "Zoey, we don't say naughty words, don't say that again."
The other night we went to visit Cory's dad in the hospital and as we were driving home we were talking about how we feel bad for Cory's mom because she is stuck at the hospital all day doing nothing.
I said, " I feel bad for her because she is stuck watching STUPID sports all day."
Zoey says, "MOM, don't say STUPID!!"
Oh, thanks for the reminder Zoey!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Don't say STUPID
Posted by Dunn Family at 3:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is the same conversation I had with Brie today. Crazy. She didn't like the outfit I chose for her (just like every day), but we didn't have time to negotiate. She kept saying, "I don't like this stupid outfit!" I told her that stupid is not a nice word and I didn't want her to say it. She told me that she learned it from me and she was copying me when I said something about a stupid bagel. I have no idea what she is talking about, but I believe her. I guess I'll have to watch my mouth around her. How funny.
Alicia
Haha, she is such a cutie and so smart!!
funny. i need to totally watch what i say. i use the word "poopy" to describe anything i don't like and i think that could backfire...
Good job, Zoey. : )
Kids are amazing! I love your hair, Danae.
love you,
Linda :)
That's cute. I love how they pick up on these words. Grant says "shut up". All of the time. I'm just like ugh! What can you do?
okay, it's time to update your "stupid" blog :)
you do know i mean that because of your blog post - i HEART your blog :)
Post a Comment