Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Zoey and Colston

Zoey and Colston are the joy of mine and Cory's life. They are both so sweet and fun to be around. This post is just about them and the things they do.
Above is Zoey and Colston taking a bath together. Zoey insists on getting in with Colston each time he has a bath. Luckily, I think Colston loves it just as much. He always gets a huge smile when they are bathing together.

One of Zoey's best friends, Lauren, came to play for her last time. Lauren moved to Virginia a couple weeks ago. Zoey is very sad and misses her already. She has already asked a few time when Lauren was going to come play again. So sad :(. But here they are playing for the very last time.






Below is Colston's first time actually enjoying cereal. I have tried to introduce cereal to him several times but he just was not interested. Finally he loves it. He smiles the whole time I feed him, it is so cute! Not that he needs the cereal or anything, he is definitely getting enough to eat from me. He is growing like crazy!!























I love my two little kids! They are so fun and I love them more and more each day. Nothing is better than being a mother and watching your kids grow and develop! I love it!












4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so sad about Zoey's friend. I wish you guys lived closer I know the girls would have so much fun together. Colston is growing so big. Is he already sitting in the bath all by himself? I just barely started letting ren doing that a few months ago. I never trust Jane with him. I'm so glad that you are enjoying motherhood. I take it that breastfeeding is going a lot more smoothly this time around since he gets plenty from you. It sure is a lot easier when you can be at home.

the coltons said...

i can't get over your little chunky monkey of a man! he is so cute! he is growing up way too fast. you look great, as always :)

The Christians said...

I agree, being a mom is great. I hope to get to know your family a little when we move back.

Natalie said...

Cute Family. Your kids are so cute! I love your blog!