Monday, February 23, 2009

Aren't They Sweet!

Okay, so I know I ONLY blog about my kids, but that is seriously all my life consists of. Pretty much every second of every day is spent with these two little sweeties (sometimes not so sweet). So, I just can't help but blog about them.

Colston is growing, growing, growing. I took him to a sick appointment a couple weeks ago and he was an ounce short of 19 pounds. Can you believe it?! He is gigantic. His 6 month appt is next week so I am curious to see what he weighs next week. He is sitting up on his own playing on the floor, he has been for quite a while but would tip over eventually. It is nice to finally have him able to just sit and play!

Zoey is just her usual adorable self. Always saying the funniest things. She loves her little brother and copies things I say to him. It is so cute! This morning she was talking about going to the Draper temple and said that we would go there and wake Jesus up. A while ago we told her that Jesus lived in the temple, she asked if she could go in and see him, we told her that he was sleeping so we couldn't go in. She is so funny! I really should start writing everything down that she says.

Cory is enjoying his job with Alpha Home Health and Hospice. Pretty much not much has changed in our lives. I love being home with the kids, even though it is MUCH harder than actually working out of the house.

Below are a few pics of the kids, of course, so enjoy!


Cory and Colston napping.

This is Zoey playing on the dance game at the bowling alley. It was so cute that she knew how to play it. She loves to dance.

I think Colston's face is so funny in this pic.



Colston loves to play in Zoey's room. She has all the fun toys. He actually loves Zoey all together.
















Playing on our bed.













Below are some pics of Colston playing on his own. So nice!













4 comments:

the coltons said...

cute kiddo post :) loved every bit of it!

Carrie said...

I love Zoey's hair when it has the little braid in it. It's so cute! When Abby finally has enough hair, you'll have to teach me to do it.

Katie Lane said...

So cute. It was fun to see you guys the other day. I felt bad Sam was sick and I was just kinda going out of my mind, I probably wasn't very fun. Coleston is so dang cute, and huge. I'm glad they play so well together. Sam has been not so nice lately, maybe he's just in a grouchy stage. I'm also SO glad to see someone admit that it's harder to be a full time mom than work outside the home. I defiantly believe that is true! Thanks!!!!

Sarah said...

19 pounds! Reynolds the kid you have commented many times on how big he is weighed a whopping 20.8 pounds at is YEAR appointment. Your kid must be HUGE! They are so cute together! I loved looking at all the pictures. I totally know what you mean about only blogging about your kids. It's hard when they are pretty much all you do. Gotta show your work off.