IT'S A BOY!!!!!!
Yes, that is right, Cory is very happy that our baby is a boy! We are both happy. Now if I want to be done, I can be. Although, I am sure we will have at least one more in the future. BUT, that depends on how this little one is around the house. If he is anything like his older sister, I think two would be perfect!!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Boy or Girl???
Posted by Dunn Family at 1:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
YES!! We are so excited for you guys (especially for Cory!). We were really hoping that it would be a boy so that he and Harrison could be camaradas.
YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad Cory is getting his boy!
That is great news! Every guy feels like he needs a son (even though little girls melt their hearts and have daddy wrapped around their fingers). Now Zoey will have someone to ride her skate board with. We are so happy for you.
Wow!!! How perfect is that?!?!?!? I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a girl then a boy---it's the ideal situation. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! Now little Reynolds will have someone to skate with when the boys get together to skate in there old age. Although with the personality of our girls they might be showing the boys up.
Yea!!!!!!!!! Little boys are so much fun! I love having a girl first and then a boy. It's a perfect little family we think.
I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Yay, that's so exciting! Have you guys picked out a name yet? Little boys are so much fun! And don't let anyone lie to you and tell you that they are cheaper than girls because I swear I spend more money on Grant with clothes and things! Anyways, congrats!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I am secrretly hoping for a boy myself, Ty has been so much fun and full of energy it would be great to have another! What are you thinking for names?
Congrats you guys!!! I'm so exited for you. It will be great. Now keep positive thoughts for us cause our ultrasound is in the 22nd. Loves.
Having one of each is great. I'm happy for you guys.
Congrats! It is really fun having one of each!
Yay! One of each, that's so exciting. I'm jealous you know and I still don't. Oh well, soon enough. Congrats!
Thank you so much for putting my baby back on my blog!! Your the best!
Wahoo.... You should name him JORDAN.. That is pretty much the most wicked awesome name ever!
Post a Comment