As some of you may know, Zoey has been getting a lot of Urinay Tract Infections in the last few months and so she had to get some tests ran at Primary Childrens Hospital to figure out why she has been getting them. She was very tough and was very good at the hospital, despite the fact that she was very scared and cried most of the time. She was very still and they were able to get some good pictures of her. It might have been just as hard on Cory and I watching her go through it. Because she was so brave, Zoey's Grandma Dunn got her this Elmo doll and a huge balloon to cheer her up. She has been playing so cute with it. Here they are sitting next to each other on her Elmo chair. She is so fun. She has shared her yogurt with Elmo, her binky with Elmo, and many other things.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Elmo
Good job Zoey for being such a trooper at the hospital. She did a lot better than I would of if I had to go through it. I will keep you posted on what the doc says is wrong with her. We did find out that one of her kidneys is in the wrong place and it is bigger than the other one, so who knows, only time will tell!
Posted by Dunn Family at 7:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haha. I am glad she is enjoying the Zoey doll. Let me know what you find out.
What a sweet Grandma to cheer Zoey up like that. I worked as a nurse in for a urologist for a long time, and I know how tough those tests can be on the kids, and the parents! Hang in there, I wish you the best.
That is so sad! I agree that it is so hard to have to watch your kids go through that sort of thing, it breaks your heart! If we can do anything to help let me know!
Zoey is so cute with her Elmo. I'm glad she had the tests done and that it's over and she did well. I hope everything turns out all right. Please let us know what you find out. Poor little Zoey.
Oh, and please let us know what you find out about the baby. I'm so excited to hear. Boy or girl?
Post a Comment