Don't you wish you could just conk out in the car on a long trip like this?? We were on our way back from our trip to the San Rafael Swell (post below) and Zoey was so tired. We thought it was funny how she was laying on the pillow and took some pics for our memories. Here is after she moved her head. It was so sweaty that it makes her look like she has a mullett again! She is funny. She actually got a really cute hair cut since these pics, I will have to take some pics of her and post them soon.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Sleeping in the Car
Posted by Dunn Family at 6:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She is so cute! It sounds like you guys had a good trip. I've been thinking about you guys and our trip to the Zoo last year. You should come out again the girls would love the zoo so much more. Man you only have a few weeks tell Zoey is no longer free to fly with, that stinks.
What a cutie!
She is really cute! I am excited for you guys to have another. I am sad I won't make it to the reunion. I will be in Utah until the 12th. Poor planning huh. Love ya, Brooke
Hey Danae? What is your phone number?
I'm still waiting for some good preggo pictures!!!
Boy I do wish I could conk out like that! It would be awesome. It's going to be so fun to have a little girl and a little boy!
Loved the pics. Now we're waiting for her b-day ones. Love ya! Mom
ok, where is the post about zoey's big #2 [birthday, that is ;)] when are we ever going to get together again!?!?!
Post a Comment