Friday, April 11, 2008

Tagged By Jayne

Here it goes....my life isn't too exciting so don't go to sleep in the process of reading this, that is if you chose to read it.

4 Jobs I have had:
Soccer Referee
Oil and Lube shop
Nurse
Biller (don't ask)

4 TV Shows I watch:
The Bachelor
The Hills
Cold Case
Prison Break, when it is on

4 Places I have been:
Canada
Taiwan
California
Washington

4 People that email me:
Ummmm....I don't really email back and forth with anyone.
I am boring. I told you!!

4 of my favorite foods:
Pasta
Vanishing Sweet Rolls (thanks to Holt and Lindy) That is why I am getting chubby with this baby!
Mexican
Cereal, just any kind of cereal with milk

4 Friends I Tag:
Erin
Ereka
Sabrina
Jessica

4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
Getting our basement finished (hopefully)
St. George in May
New Baby
Losing Wt after the baby!! Hahaha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

CassideeT said...

What are you guys going to St. George for? We're actually heading back there the later part of May. We're looking forward to it.

Carrie said...

I watch The Hills too. Do you think Audrina and Lauren are going to have a falling out now that Audrina is hanging out with Heidi? Such drama!

Carrie said...

It's funny that you mention being on Spencer's side. I like him too. Heidi bugs me like crazy. She's such a whiner. I feel like Spencer treats her like a queen but nothing is good enough. I'm so glad I finally found someone who stays up late on Monday's to watch MTV, like I do. :)

the coltons said...

me too! me too! (about the hills) :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Holt I want some of those vanishing sweet rolls.