Monday, July 16, 2007

Time Out

Okay, so here I am sitting with Zoey in her new pool. (I know, brave.) Anyway, I thought it would be fun for her if mom swam with her in the new pool. We had a lot of fun playing in the water. It was actually pretty relaxing. I enjoyed myself. So, just don't pay attention to me, just look at Zoey!
Here is Zoe Bug just playing on her own in the pool. We spent pretty much the whole day in the pool. She was very tired and mad when we decided to come in.
So, we had stripped Zoey down out of her swimsuit and she did something (I actually dont even remember what she did) that made her dad mad so he put her in the "time-out" chair naked. She was so cute, she never even cried. She just sat there looking embarrased until we told her she could get up. Gotta love the time out chair. Thanks mom! (she gave it to us)

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi guys! Zoey looks so cute in these pics. Danae, you look great too. :) Give Zoey a kiss for me and come see us sometime!