We got Zoey a new pool to play in this summer. It is a whale pool that sprays water out of the blow hole. We actually got the idea from our friends the Buchanans. They have one for Brielle and I really liked it, so I bought one. I set it up early this morning and Zoey was so excited she wanted to jump right in. We we stripped her down and put a little swimmers diaper on and let her play. She kept thinking the blow hole was a drinking fountain and tried taking drinks from it. It was pretty cute. She had a lot of fun. I love this picture down below, I think she looks so cute.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
New Pool
Posted by Dunn Family at 2:36:00 PM
Labels: Zoey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
this picture is adorable :) we really need to grab some dinner together sometime soon - it's been too long. i can't believe how big zoey is!!!
Post a Comment