Our Pioneer day was wonderful. We first met up with my mom and Marge to have some lunch. We got these cute pics of Zoey in front of some flowers. She had a lot of fun.
Here is Zoey helping herself to a big bowl of icecream. The funny thing is that when I got her the plate of food, it had green beans, rice, french fries, and some mashed potatoes. Zoey's first choice was the green beans. I couldn't believe she chose the green beans over the fries. At least she had one healthy thing!
Later that evening we were preparing to go to the buzz game with our friends the Buchanans. We were waiting outside since our AC was broken. Zoey was having a blast just hanging out on the steps and waiting. She was pulling a lot of funny faces and talking up a storm.
Our day was nice filled with lots of relaxation and fun for the evening.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Happy Pioneer Day
Posted by Dunn Family at 9:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Zoey is soooooooooooooo gorgeous!
I love these pictures! ^___^
love you,
Linda : )
Post a Comment