This morning I went in to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I heard little Zoey enter and start "scrathing" on the toilet. When I finished and I turned around, there she stand drawing on the toilet seat.
I immediately said, "Zoey, what are you doing?" She then started crying in fear of the time out chair and threw herself to the ground. She knows when she is in trouble. I just had to laugh because luckily it was not permanent marker. She is so funny. She did not end up going to the time out chair, instead she helped me clean up the mess!
She also managed to draw on her forehead as well. She is so funny. Every day she does something to make my life a little more exciting! At least I don't lead a boring life! Hey, thats what kids are for.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Our Little Artist
Posted by Dunn Family at 12:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute!!!! You're right, life is never boring with little kids around! I love that she threw herself on the floor..I can just picture it!
Hmmmmm....I knew a little girl like ummm about 30 yrs ago who thought she was an artist tooooooo!! Sadly she made sure her work was a permanent piece and usually across a nice white hall or bedroom wall!
Daughter like Mother!
G-maw
Post a Comment