Monday, June 18, 2007

Zoey's BDAY Pics







Well, we finally have Zoey's Birthday pics on the blog. It is only a month and a half late, but that is okay. Now everyone can see her the day she turned one! She looked very cute. As I have mentioned before, we had a Luau for Zoey's party. I had the park reserved, but due to cold and very rainy weather, we had to think of something else. We ended up using the relief society room at the church. It actually turned out much better than I had anticipated. The food was good and Zoey was really cute! It was a really good day. Zoey loved all of her presents and I made a Hula Dancer cake that didn't get eaten. I ended up throwing most of it away. Oh well, it was a lot of fun to make! Anyway, it was a good day for everyone! Enjoy the pics.

0 comments: