Well, this is a funny story. I wish I had a picture to go along with it. I didn't think to take one. Silly me. We were watching Brielle, our neighbors' little girl the other day. She is about 5 months older than Zoey. Anyway, they went off to play. Cory asked where the girls were because we hadn't really heard from them for about 15 minutes. We thought they were playing in Zoey's room, then we heard lots of laughter coming from that end of the house. Which, we thought that was wierd considering there really isn't anything that great back there. Well, I walked back to go to Zoey's room, and to my surprise there was Zoe Bug splashing in the toilet having a wonderful time! Brielle, also laughing with joy, was dipping Zoey's bath doll into the toilet, full body and all, and then bringing her out again. Now, I will try to give you mental picture. Just imagine Zoey with water everywhere, her clothes, the floor, Brielle, you name it. PLUS, Zoey's shirt was white as could be because the toilet had powder on it from Cory. It was a mess! She even had powder on her face. All I could think was, "please tell me she didnt bite the toilet rim!" (you know how boys leave a little treat on the toilet for us to clean up) Anyway, it was definitely funny and I do wish I had a picture for you all to see!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is SOOO funny! What's up with kids and toilets anyway! I bet that was a fun mess to clean up:):):)
yea i know what kinda messes cory likes to leave on the toilet!..
^_____^ This is really funny. I wish I could be there to see them playing. heeheehehe.... : )
Linda ^____^
You should put rocks in the bottom of the toilet to make it more fun next time!
G-maw
Post a Comment