Friday, June 8, 2007

Zoey's 1 Year Pics



Here are Zoey's 1 year pics. She actually cooperated better than I thought she would. She was a little lady. I can't believe how much she has changed.



We had a luau for her birthday, that is why she is in a grass skirt and swim suit for some of these pics. She wanted to play with the ball rather than cooperate for the picture!

3 comments:

The Bengtzen Family said...

Hello Dunn Family,
Your little Zoey is so cute. You have every reason to be proud parents. Hope everything is going well.

Natasha Jewkes said...

I love the blogsite!!! What a great way to let all of us enjoy Zoe Bug! She is soooooooo cute and I love her bunches- Gran-ma-ma Tasha

p.s.- You and Cory are pretty okay too! :-)

Natasha Jewkes said...

The blogsite is fun to monitor.....The new pics look so cute! Im glad that you got that new camera, now you can capture all those funny moments. Zoe Bug is so cute!!!

:-D Gran-ma-ma