Now, I think in this picture Zoey totally looks like a little boy! It reminds me of a story my parents told me that when I was little, my grandma cut my hair like a boy. My dad was in the hospital at the time and when we went to see him, I think he said I looked like a girl-boy or something. So I used to say, "I'm a good girl-boy, huh daddy?" Anyway, I had to post this because it reminded me of that. To make the picture better, she is with grandpa in the pic.
Friday, June 22, 2007
"I'm a good girl-boy!"
Posted by Dunn Family at 8:08:00 AM
Labels: Zoey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Actually....you started saying I'm a good girl boy, Huh daddy!
I think it was because you did get a boy doo but also because you were a little jealous of your brother being a boy....so your way of fixing that was to be a good girl boy!!!! BUT..and maybe I am a tad partial but, I am Zoe's g-maw and I think she just looks like a "good girl" and not a boy ever!!
Post a Comment