Okay, I thought I should update you all on the baby news. No baby yet. Yes that is right, we were supposed to get induced on thursday the 28th but the hospital called that morning and said they were too full to get us in. I was very sad because of all the excitement of thinking we would be bringing little Colston into the world that day. They went ahead and bumped us to Monday...yep that rights, Labor Day. So, hopefully we get in that day and we will be posting pics of little Colston. Please keep your fingers crossed for us. We will keep you posted!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
good luck with everything!!! I'll be think and prayin for your fam!
Why are they inducing you? That's too bad you have to wait all weekend when you thought he'd be here by now. If the pitocin takes too long and you don't deliver until Tuesday, then we'll share a b-day! Good luck on Monday, hope you have him then!
I think it's funny that you will be in labor on Labor Day. That will be tons of fun teasing baby Colston about that as he grows up. We tease Micah all the time that he's our little tax write off since he was born on tax day.
That is too bad...I was hoping to get on here and see pictures. I hope you are still doing well though! The second is a good day to have a birthday!!!! That is when mine is! But for your sake I hope you don't have to wait that long. We miss you and are waiting anxiously!
Oh Danae!!! That is the worst!!! I keep checking for baby news!! Good luck with everything!!!
We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet him! Good Luck!
Why do you have to be induced? Is everything okay? Good luck!
Post a Comment