Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And.....We're Back!!

So, as MANY of you may know, we have been without internet in our house for over a month. Thus, we have not been able to post anything on the blog. So, here is a "marathon post" catch ya up on what has been going on. There are many more, but these seemed to be most important to keep memory of. Here ya go!


We went up American Fork canyon with my mom and her dog Chopper. Zoey always has fun when we go up American Fork canyon. She loves to play in the water and get wet. Here are some more pics from the day.
Here is Cory attempting to walk in the water with Zoey, notice his face and how it shows how cold the water is. He didn't last long!
Out comes Cory and Zoey attempts to walk accross with my mom. I don't know how she did it, the water was really cold.

Here they are on the other side! They made it. She was very proud of herself.


And now, here are some pics clear back from the 4th of July. I can't believe I am just now getting to post them.

We went to visit Cory's family in Annabella and went to the parade in Richfield. I think Zoey's favorite part was when the horses would go by and the "princesses." She likes to wave to everyone that goes by.
Just taking a break eating some treats.
Here is Zoey with her cousin Micah watching a movie on Uncle Beau's portable DVD player.
And we ened the day at the park. Zoey had lots of Fun.
Okay, so here is Zoey's latest pass time. She likes to pull all of the cleaner from under the sink and she lines it up. She talks to them as if they are people and tells them where to stand. She has done this a few times and this particular occasion I decided to take some pics of it .

Here she is telling them which square they should stand on. She really has to think hard about where she wants each them to be. She is really funny to watch do this.
Showing mommy what she is playing with.
Lining them all up after they have been on the squares.

I think it is so funny that she does this. She is hilarious. I wish each of you could spend a day with Zoey just so you could see the real her. She is so much fun and has a great personality. She says the funniest things and is always making me laugh. I love her so much! I am just hoping that when her little brother comes this week that she will be accepting of him and show him the
happy girl she is!
Oh yes, by the way....I am supposed to be induced on the 28th as long as the hospital
isn't too busy! Keep your fingers crossed for me!


7 comments:

Ereka said...

Yea! We have missed you!I can't believe it is this week! You will have to let us know when you feel up to visitors, or if Zoey needs a play day!

Dalton Family said...

Yay, a Post!!! I've been dying to hear any updates on your baby! Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures! Hope you're feeling ok!

the coltons said...

you're back!!! i have been checking like EVERYDAY for new posts! :) i can't believe your day is TOMORROW!!! i've got something for baby colston, so let us know when we can come see you. good luck!

Lindy T! said...

So cute!!! I really think we may have to take her, if you are alright with that. Good luck tomorrow!!! That is so exciting, there will be another Dunn in the world! We miss you guys like crazy!

Nikki said...

I'm so glad you're up and running again. Just in time for the baby it looks like! That is soooo funny about Zoey lining up the cleaners on each square - I love it!

The Christians said...

good luck!! I am excited for you, I did want to see a tummy picture.

Sarah said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big Zoey looks. In just the couple of months I haven't seen any pictures she looks so different. She is such a big girl! I guess she is getting ready to be a big sister. I hope all goes well for you tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby.