Friday, June 27, 2008

New Pool

Gosh, it's about time I post something!! I finally had a minute to sit down while Zoey was in the tub. PLUS, our internet has been acting weird and I haven't been able to get a connection.

Anyway, my mom got Zoey a new pool with a slide on it. My mom's neighbor's have one of the huge blow up pools with the slide and Zoey really wanted one, so she got the next best thing for someone her size. She loves the pool. It comes with a basketball hoop and everything. She has had a lot of fun with it so far. So, anyway, here she is playing in her new pool and enjoying the warmth of the summer sun. Meanwhile, I just try not to think about how hot I am. These last couple months will be killer I am sure!!

Here is Zoey eating her Fun Dip after a dive in the pool.
Here is a picture of the pool. I think it looks pretty fun.
Happy as can be in her pool. She is so cute and fun!
This is before we got the water in the pool.


Summertime is fun. Enjoy it while it lasts Zoey!!

7 comments:

Lamb Family said...

Looks fun, cool and refreshing! I am dying to here about the reunion! Fill us in on the details!

Toni said...

That is so cute! It seriously does not get warm enough here to have a pool! I tried that last summer! Not fun! In fact, as far as I know, there is not a single outdoor pool here or in Rock Springs! Have you guys picked out a name for the little guy on the way? Hope all is well!

Carrie said...

I love it! It's way better than the scummy platic one we have. :)

the coltons said...

you need to post again - i'm wondering what you guys have been up to. we need to seriously make some time to do SOMEthing! i can't believe you're so close to having that baby! (i'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you) :)

Roundy Crew said...

How is Zoey feeling now? How did the blood work turn out? I hope everything going well there.

Lindy T! said...

She has gotten so big!!! We really haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Hope everything is going well for you guys and hope we get to see you before we move!

Cynthia said...

she is growing so fast. What a cute little girl. I'm right there with you about the heat, I'm dying too.