Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hard to Say Goodbye

Pottery Barn Crib Bedding FOR SALE!!
That is right, I am selling Zoey's crib bedding. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it and it was a perfect match for her. Zoey absolutely loved it and still does. She liked looking at the flowers as a baby laying in bed and I think I might be a little more attached to it than she is. I really am sad to say goodbye to it. BUT, why keep it around when we are having a boy, and for now don't plan on any more kids. So, I am posting this to let you all know I am selling it and if you or someone you know is looking for some crib bedding, send them my way. It is in really good condition, and you can still buy this exact bedding from Pottery Barn, so if you want more accessories, they are available.

I paid a total of about $150 for the bumper pad, sheet, and bed skirt. I did not buy the quilt because babies don't sleep with quilts and I didn't want to waste the money.

I will sell it for half the price I paid for it, which is around $75 dollars. This is a steal for Pottery Barn. I am posting this on Craigslist and KSL, so it won't be around long.

Here is a pic of all three items.
Close-Up of the Bumper Pad
Even closer of the Bumper Pad
Bed Sheet
Bed Skirt
This is the Daisy Garden Nursery bedding from Potter Barn if you want to look it up online.
Oh, I do hate to see it go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys still think you are only having two kids? its gonna be great when you get a "surprise" of twins next time, haha!

Sabrina said...

I love that bedding! and that nursery stuff!
When we have another one and if it is a girl i want to have bedding like that!