Monday, May 12, 2008

Better Late Than Never!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Zoey!!

Zoey had her 2nd birthday on May 4. I can't believe she is already 2 years old. It is crazy how fast time really does go by. We had a birthday party for her a couple weeks ago and I am just now getting to posting it, I am a slacker. So, here are some pics from her party, not in any particular order. Sorry for some of the blurry pics.

Here is Zoey opening some presents. She got lots of good gifts from everyone. She had a really good birthday. She got a wagon (not pictured) from Grandpa and Grandma Jewkes, and she absolutely loves it. We have taken her on a wagon ride pretty much every night since her birthday. I will post a pic later of her wagon.
She got a Mrs. Potato Head doll from Carrie, Heath, Micah and Abby. She loves to play with it.
She got this cute Princess Scooter from Grandma and Grandpa Dunn. She was so cute riding it at her party because she would just lif her leg up and down really fast thinking it would make her go, she loves it as well. She really loves everything she got.
She got a lawnmower from her Uncle Beau and Lauren. She loves it and pushes it all around. It even blows out bubbles as she mows.
Here is her birthday cake. I made my best attempt to make a heart shaped cake. The decorations are a little boring compared to last years cake, but lets be honest, I didn't have much time this year!!
Opening more presents. She also got some clothes and the Candy Land game from Stan, Raquel, Teagon, and Kamri. She loves to play Candy Land, especially since it is the Dora version. Her Aunt Kayli got her a cute little puppy with a leash and a carrier, her name is "Diamond" and she is so cute.
Here are the two grandpas just chatting away.
Stan, Raquel and Kamri.
Grandma Jewkes Carrie, Abby, Grandma Dunn, Beau and Cory

Here is Zoey again just sweeping on her birthday. I atually stole this picture from Lauren's blog because it is so cute of Zoey. She is a little princess. Notice her lovely outfit, she insisted on wearing those tights and nothing over the top.
Zoey eating some of her yummy birthday cake.
Riding on her scooter.
This is actually right before her party started. She looked so cute in her crown and necklace. Especially with the tights and her diaper showing through the butt. But hey, she insists on dressing herslef these days and it is really hard to change her mind.

Happy Birthday Zoey, we love you!!!


4 comments:

Carrie said...

Love you, Zoey! Here's to many more fun birthday parties. :)

Love, Carrie, Heath, Micah & Abby

Sarah said...

She is so Cute! Looks like she got some awesome things to play with. I love her little outfit too.

Lauren said...

I think Zoey is going to be a model when she grows up, she's just so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

She looks just like her dad (congratulations cory)!You guys have a cute family.I'm glad all is well with you- and you are happy.